
You know how we all cut our own hair at least once when we were kids? Well, Mason does everything bigger and better! He took it up a step and cut MY hair instead! I was booking a cabin online and I thought he was just combing and playing with my hair...but when I ran my fingers through it I had a handful of hair, and he was standing there with my scissors and an ear to ear grin! Who can blame the kid - he sees me cut hair all the time!

Poor kid - how can you be angry at that sad little face!

Poor kid - how can you be angry at that sad little face!
3 comments:
AHHH!!! Crazy!! You must have really been concentrating...
Kaleb cut Rachel's hair when they were both little kids and his mom still hasn't really forgiven him! At least you understand that it is just hair and it can grow back!
oh my gosh! I am impressed that you didn't totally freak out...I would have beat my kids! He is so cute though with his cute little puppy dog eyes!!
Post a Comment