
Santa came to Corbin's school. He's way to smart, though. When we got home he said, "Mom, that wasn't really Santa was it?" It was just someone dressed up like him. We decided that it was one of his helpers.

I get to hear all kinds of stories about Corbin's teacher, Ms. Sandy. If you ever want to know about someone, just ask a child!
It was so fun to see how excited the kids were on Christmas morning!

Mom came for a few days during Chrismas break. It was lots of fun but way to short!

We had a lot of fun sledding with Kim and Brett's family.

Look, no hands!

Corbin was so brave! We parked at the top of a gigantic hill. While I was unloading Mason he got on his sled and said, "Mom, I'm going." I said, "No way your not!" Luckily Uncle Brett was there to hop on with him for the first run to make me feel better!

It's a train!
Mason didn't care too much for the cold. When we're at home he watches out the window while Corbin and I play in the snow.

That night we had a sleepover at Auntie Kim's house. We played games (even got Brett to play!) and decorated gingerbread houses. Corbin and Grandma Nina made jello, but accidently dropped it in the sink. Grandma and Corbin ate it anyways-ew!
Mason made sure Cousin Bostin was nice and clean!
Corbin got a new tie and headphones for Christmas. He's ready to go to the grocery store in style!
It's the two man band!



2 comments:
So cute! The program that I use is called Photoscape. You can download it for free as www.photoscape.org It takes a few tried to get things working the way you want but I'm happy with most of what I get together. Let me know if you need help.
That tubing looks like a lot of fun! Say hello to Kimmie for me!
Post a Comment