My world!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Memories

I ran across these pictures on Scott's laptop and thought it would be fun to post some of them. A couple of years ago Scott, Shaun, and Sarah graduated college and Spencer and Kali graduated highschool. (Kim and I were way ahead of the pack, so we had to wait for the slow pokes to catch up!) As a graduation gift my parents took us all on a Christmas cruise. We had such a great time - it's something we'll all never forget!


At the bottom of Dunns River Falls in Jamaica. Brrrr!
I love this picture of Kim helping dad up the waterfall (or so it seems)!


Bargaining in Haiti. I learned from the best, Mom:)


Kim and Sarah


Shaun and Sarah


I'm pretty sure this is Brett!




Mom and Dad


Kali, Spencer, Scott, Dev

Kali and Spencer


Time to lay off on the sunscreen!:)


Getting home was quite an adventure! Our flight from Florida to Denver was delayed several hours, which made us miss our connecting flight. There had been hundreds of flights cancelled in the Denver airport due to weather, and there were people that had been camping out there for a few days trying to get home. We all decided to rent a vehicle and brave the storm driving through the night. It was a complete white-out blizzard and freezing cold, but we made it home in time to spend Christmas with the kids!


What a fun trip! Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

dots said...

What a super fun trip!! Great memories that you have together with your family!!