He talks like a little adult. It's so fun to hear the things he comes up with! This summer I told him that Grandpa Mike was going to get his knee fixed. He said, "Good, then maybe he won't yawn so much!"
Corbin is so thoughtful. One time he said to me, "Mom, I don't think it's fair that you have to clean the whole house while I play, so I'm going to help you today." And he did, complete with unloading the dishwasher, washing the counter, and tidying each room. I never thought about those things when I was his age! I only realized how hard my mom worked when I became a mom myself! Ever since then, he'll come to me and say, "What can I help you with, Mom?" I'll give him a job and he'll go do it right away!
He has always been Mason's protector. When Mason was 1 and Corbin was 3 we were out in the front yard on the sidewalk. Corbin saw a large truck at the end of our street and imediately grabbed Mason and started yelling for me. By the time I got there he had Mason pinned to the sidewalk and was laying on top of him! The truck turned before it went past our house.
We love you so much, Corbin!

Corbin had a spy party for his birthday. It was a great hit - all of the kids really got into character! They got agent badges with their own code names, completed a mission training course (obstacle course), went on a secret mission (a treasure hunt to recover the stolen presents) and diffused a bomb (pinata).


You can click on the picture if you want to read the "Recruit Briefing." All of the kids called in with their code names and the secret password to accept their mission.
Making the pinata was as fun as breaking it!


Mason (I mean, Agent Swordfish) is so excited to do a pinata for his birthday in April. It looks like we've started a tradition!





1 comment:
What a great idea for a party. I wish I was that creative, we just went to Chuck E Cheese.
Post a Comment