My world!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Capitol Reef






The bushes formed a maze of tunnels that were fun to play in.


Mason is trying to catch some fish.

Here are the guys waiting for the rest of us slow pokes!


Poor Gunner kept running off, so Ben found a way to slow him down!


I love this picture of Scott - I wish I had more pictures of him smiling like that!


Corbin found some petroglyphs.


We called this the "crazy tree."



Corbin had fun flipping donuts on the ice!






"Where do you want to go on your mission?"
Corbin wants to go to Africa on his mission. He said he will go around and tell everyone about Heavenly Father, then when he gets home he'll go kneel by his bed and ask Him to help them know.
Mason wants to go to Cabela's on his mission.

When I asked Mason what happens in the spring, he said we go outside. I asked what else, and he said we go to Cabela's.

The other day Mason and I were talking about last names. We went through everyone in our family, then I asked him what Kim's last name is. It was a trick question - I expected him to say E***, but he thought for a second, then said, "Dear. Kimmy Dear." After hers, he went back to calling everyone else E***! (I don't post our last name on the blog for security.)


Mason always asks me to take his picture with Dori.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Fun pics. We need a better pic though of what you had done with your hair after Mason cut it.