We always have such a great time when my Dad's in town. We went swimming at Dad's hotel (it was a business trip, we're not that mean!), then we went to Idaho to see my Grandparents and Shaun and Sarah's new house. Mason is going to shoot me later, but he's so cute in that swimsuit!
Corbin and Great Grandpa had lots of fun together doing Sudoku puzzles.
Mason snuggled up with Great Grandma.
Shaun and Sarah's house is gorgeous! Sarah has done an amazing job decorating.
And there's lots of room to run and play.
Corbin has so much fun with Cousin Boston! Were so excited to have another cousin on the way!






2 comments:
i love the pictures! Who is expecting?
LOL, guess I should be more specific! It's Kimmy that's expecting. She's due Aug. 25. I told her since I had Boston on her birthday she should shoot for Aug. 20 and have it on my b-day!;)
Post a Comment