My world!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!



Corbin had a Thanksgiving Feast at school. Mason loves going to Corbin's class!

Here are a few random pictures:


It's a dog party!

Our poor neighbors came home from their thanksgiving vacation and saw FIVE dogs in our yard. They very politely and carefully asked if we were dog-sitting, and were releived when we said yes!



Scott looked out the window to check on the boys and found Mason doing stunts on the four wheeler. He was standing on the front of it and reaching his foot over to push the gas. He accidently got stuck under our patio table for a second, but just popped it into reverse and squeezed back out!



Who do they look most like, me or Scott? I'll put a poll on the sidebar.




Whenever I say I love you to Mason he says," I love Dori, and she loves me!"

No comments: