At the last second they swerved right into us! No worries, we were all fine!

I'm so proud of Mason. He hasn't been much of a fan of sledding - he said that when he's as big as Daddy he won't be afraid anymore. After he finally got over his fear he loved it.
Another one of Corbin's infamous face plants!
Caden's got a hitch hiker!
The boys are still coming up with new ways to make me laugh. Corbin likes to do an I Spy book before he goes to bed. He saw a pair of ballerina slippers hanging from a tree, and was trying to figure out what it was. He said, "Oh, it's one of those things that you wear all the time." Me: "You mean a bra?" Corbin: (after a long pause) "That's what it's called? I thought they were called hula hoops!"
Corbin's favorite thing to drink at Grandma Star's house is orange juice and pomegranite juice mixed. On the way home one time he said," They think it's called OJ instead of orange juice, so I have to call it that when I'm there so they'll know what I'm talking about."
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Corbin wants to own a restaurant called Shanekwa's.
Mason wants to take care of the animals at Cabelas. I didn't have the heart to tell him that they're all dead and stuffed!
What are you going to name your kids? You can tell who they idolize!
Corbin: Zion, Ben, and Kaylee
Mason: Caden, Fela, and Arabella
What would it be like if Belle and Dori were in charge of our house?
The fridge would be stocked with cats, and the toilet would be for drinking out of.
No comments:
Post a Comment