My world!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Swimming with Grandpa

We all enjoy swimming with Dad so much, that it's become a tradition when he visits!
Disclaimer: I'm learning photoshop, so some of these pictures get a bit creative!


Corbin's new wetsuit was a hit!




As you can see, his old one was a little tight! Mason's going to hate me for that suit when he's older, but I can't help it, it's so cute on him!


Mason is almost as much of a fish as Corbin in his new inherited wetsuit.


I kept trying to edit the red out of this picture, then I realized, duh, they're in a hot tub!


Mason kind of likes his Grandpa!


I love this picture of Boston just chillin'. I need to get an adult sized one of those - he looks so comfortable!






2 comments:

dots said...

Your kids are getting so big! How are you creating those effects on PS? I love some of the ones you did from your bowling post...

Dev said...

Here's a link to an instrucional video on how to make a vignette. After that I just fill the outer edges with a style instead of a color swatch. You can also use the filter gallery to add effects once you've created the vignette. Have fun!
http://www.republicofcode.com/tutorials/photoshop/video_vignette/