
We were out for a Sunday drive and Mason was complaining that the sun was in his eyes. I told him to grab something to cover them (like a jacket), and apparently his spare undies were close by! A few minutes later I looked back and he was sound asleep! They were pulled down past his chin, but I was worried about him breathing! They worked perfectly -now it's the first thing he reaches for whenever it's too bright!
Mason has been on a roll today! He loves to tell me about his imaginary school. It has no roof, and it's in the mountains somewhere. Today he was telling me about a dog at his school. He said it was black and had a mustache. I said, "A mustache? That's funny!" He said, "No, Mom, it's awesome!" This boy gives Napoleon Dynamite some competition!
After we dropped Corbin off at school we went to Wal-Mart. I've learned to always take him to the bathroom before we have a cart full of groceries. He wanted to go into the boys bathroom, and I explained to him that I'm a girl so I can't go into the men's side. Just then, a heavy lady with thinning hair walked out of one of the stalls. Mason pointed at her and said, "But Mom, there's a man in here!" I'm sure she had a very sweet spirit, but I didn't wait around to find out!
1 comment:
Hey Devani, couldn't find your email...I used blurb.com for my book. I'm working on 2007...it's going to be significantly bigger...well, my first book wa 160 pgs. 2007 is now at 200, and I have 2 months left...at a "rough" edit. I think I need a break from it tho...
Post a Comment