I can't believe Corbin is already 7 years old! It caught me off guard when I realized that he's going to be baptized next year! I would love to be able to just keep him this young forever! I have to be careful saying that, though, because he told me once that he doesn't want to grow up because it makes me sad. I explained to him that even though I love him exactly like he is now, I also love watching him grow and learn and have new experiences. Corbin is just an all around good kid. He is so thoughtful and kind to everyone. He's the strong silent type - it can be a challenge to get him to talk. I like to climb up on his bunk bed with him and snuggle at night, because I know he'll try to stall going to bed by talking. I love to hear everything he has to say - that's a very special time for us. He enjoys riding his bike, and really wants a dirt bike like his dad. He's been saving up all of his money to hopefully have enough some day to get one. He doesn't know that we teamed up with Santa to get him one, and it's sitting in Steve and Tasha's shed! Scott and I can't wait to see the look on his face!

Corbin had a "backwards birthday party" this year. He couldn't decide who to invite and who to leave out, so we finally just decided to invite them all! It was a mad house - there were at least 20 kids here! They dressed backwards, called each other by their backwards name. They took pictures upside down, and ate cake under the table. We played pin the donkey on the tail, and whoever was the farthest away won. The kids really got into it. They liked saying things backwards and made sure we did the same! When Corbin opened his presents, they threw the wrapping paper in the silk tree, and called it the "garbage tree."

The pinata was a baseball bat, and we hit it with a ball.

Holey moley!!! Lots of guests means lots of presents!
Happy Halloween!


Sage loved the pumkin goo!

Oops, sorry it's sideways!

Mason stopped for a picture on his way to his preschool Halloween party.





Corbin's school costume parade.

Corbin chose to miss his class Halloween party to go to Scott's work. They do an amazing haunted house with a party at the end.

Bumblebee is tearin' up the dance floor!

My cute little lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment