We've let another fun couple of months slip by without posting any pictures, so here's a quick recap of what we've been up to!

My big kindergartener! Corbin and his best friend Ashton have been having a great time being in the same class. Corbin's favorite thing about school is recess, where he loves to play soccer.

Corbin loved riding his bike through the forest and over streams to get to China Lake on our latest camping trip.


We had a trauma with Belle this trip, when she got a porcupine to the face! They were through her nose and the roof of her mouth. Luckily she was able to make it the few miles back to camp, and we were able to find a vet in town. So far she's had a skunk and a porcupine...I don't want to know what's next!


Corbin and I were looking all over for Mason and couldn't find him anywhere! I was about to start calling the neighbors, when Corbin found him under his bed, sound asleep!

My big kindergartener! Corbin and his best friend Ashton have been having a great time being in the same class. Corbin's favorite thing about school is recess, where he loves to play soccer.

Corbin loved riding his bike through the forest and over streams to get to China Lake on our latest camping trip.


We had a trauma with Belle this trip, when she got a porcupine to the face! They were through her nose and the roof of her mouth. Luckily she was able to make it the few miles back to camp, and we were able to find a vet in town. So far she's had a skunk and a porcupine...I don't want to know what's next!


Corbin and I were looking all over for Mason and couldn't find him anywhere! I was about to start calling the neighbors, when Corbin found him under his bed, sound asleep!









No comments:
Post a Comment