My world!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catching Up

Here are a bunch of videos and pictures from our random adventures lately. At least, that's what I wrote several weeks ago when I started this post! Now I've got lots more to post!



The Air Show



Caden and Rachel bought the boys toy airplanes. They were a hit!




Swimming at "Grandpa Brent's hotel"
When my dad is here for work, he stays at a hotel downtown. Mason thinks he lives there. Last time we visited, as we were driving through the parking garage, Mason commented, "You've got a nice garage here, Grandpa!"

Corbin has never taken swimming lessons (unless you count "Mom and Me" when he was one.) He's a little fish. He loves to jump and dive.

As they were getting their swimming suits out to get ready, they both wanted to wear the same suit. I explained to them that Mason's suit was a size 3, and Corbin's was a size 5. Corbin said, "Yeah, and Grandpa's is like a size 60!"


Mason playing fetch with the dogs at Strawberry Reservoir.


This is as close to swimming as Belle gets!

The Bike Park

There's a bike park we've been going to that Corbin loves. He makes it look so easy! I tried to do it on Scott's bike, and I have to admit, it's a lot harder than it looks - and great exercise!

The first time we went, Corbin got in line behind all the big kids, and I was a bit worried. But he zipped down the hills and jumped over the top of each one! The older boys came down and said, "Wow, he's the best little bmx rider I've ever seen!"

Boondocks


Kim's work had an event at Boondocks, so the boys and I decided to join her. The boys loved the video games!

Watch Corbin after he throws the ball. Too cute! I felt bad for the lady next to cute, crazy Mason (his ball went into her lane several times) until she took his ball! You never know when someone's watching:)

Boston is extremely talented at whack-a-mole!

I love the part about Belle and Dori - it's so true!

Corbin was sitting in the kitchen calling to me one day to get him a drink of water. Finally, I said, "Corbin, you're sitting right next to it, and you're capable!" Mason piped up in a tattling voice, "Corbin, Mom just called you capable!"

No comments: