My world!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Buddies

The best time to work on the blog is when everyone's in bed and the house is quiet and need-free! I just finished adding to the last post, and it's pretty late. I went in to check on the boys, and Corbin's top bunk was empty! A bit concerned, I peeked at Mason before I started my search and this is what I found! This was worth turning my computer back on!



The boys are always saying such cute things - I love getting that occasional glimpse of the world through the eyes of my kids! I'm going to start asking them questions and posting thier answers once in awhile:

What is your job as a brother?

Corbin: "To take care of your little brother, and if he's going outside and he's not supposed to, go get your mom and let her worry about it and you only worry about yourself."

Mason: "I don't know that anwer...you have big teeth, Mom!"

What is my ring for?

Corbin: "So when you go to the grocery store people will know that you can't get married because you already have a guy."

Mason: "It spins around and around on your finger...you have big fingers, Mom!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a cute picture!!! I am laughing so hard at those comments....totally your boys!

Jen said...

that is so cute! I'll have to start asking Malia questions too...that's too funny!