
One of our favorite places to go is to the frog ponds in Zions. There were more frogs there this year than we've ever seen! We all had a blast!
Scott was holding Sage, and the lizard ran from the net onto her. She wasn't impressed:) Corbin says: "Sagey's only enemy is frogs and lizards!"


Like father, like son!

Sage and I ate fishy crackers and played in the water while the boys went for a hike.

Frogs and lizards!

Corbin says: "Sagey the rock climber"


cannonball!

Sage and I ate fishy crackers and played in the water while the boys went for a hike.

Frogs and lizards!

Corbin says: "Sagey the rock climber"


cannonball!
The birds broke into our fish crackers when we weren't looking. Corbin says: "And it followed us all the way back to our hotel!"

Dividing up the spoils. I'll bet the boys caught over fifty frogs that day!

Anyone want a frog?

Dividing up the spoils. I'll bet the boys caught over fifty frogs that day!

Anyone want a frog?
Riding the Zion bus.

We waited a loooooong time for our food at the Pizza Noodle. Corbin said I should put more "o"s in the word looooooooooooooong!

We waited a loooooong time for our food at the Pizza Noodle. Corbin said I should put more "o"s in the word looooooooooooooong!
Sage is starting to walk!























No comments:
Post a Comment