My world!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids and Bugs

We've loved every second of the warm weather outside, and so have the bugs! They just make spring that much more exciting for the boys! We've already housed worms, potato bugs, a spider(for just long enough for me to ban it from the house), grasshoppers, and a moth!

Corbin: "Mom, look, these two worms are tied in a knot... I'll bet that's how they snuggle!"

Mason: "I'm not going to step on that ant, because then it'll just keep crying and crying."

I don't make juice much- I prefer to feed the kids fresh fruit instead. So the other day when I gave Mason a cup of punch he wondered what it was. When I told him, he paused and looked concerned, then asked, "Does it make you punch people?" I could just imagine what was going through his little brain..."I already spend half the day in time out, what's she trying to do to me!"

As Mason was getting dressed: "Mom, my shirt is growing smaller!"

1 comment:

Kim said...

As mom would say, you need to write a book! Those boys crack me up!!!