My world!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Caden's back!

We were so excited to have Caden come back for a couple of days during UEA break!


Mason's taking time to stop and smell the roses (or in this case, marigolds!)


Now that's teamwork! Cookies, anyone?


I love this picture, because it shows how much Mason adores Caden! Good thing he's a great example!



The Scarecrow Festival


When I asked Mason what he liked the best, he said it was riding the monster truck with Caden




Caden can throw a baseball at 40 mph! Wow!



Corbin clocked at 20 mph.


Mason threw 25 mph - he's built up his arm strength beating on Corbin!









Think he made that shot?:)





Caden zipped to the top so fast I didn't have time to get a picture before he was on his way down!








Mason finally got his train ride!




Mason didn't want to go in the fun house, but the boys entertained him through the windows!








Mason and Corbin found another opportunity to get super dirty!



Mmmmm...dirt!



No comments: