My world!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Family Campout











Snaps are kind of hard to pop on dirt!




Let's go canoing!

Steve and Tasha creamed us in our race!
Lead the way, Dori!


Mom and Mason, Dad and Corbin
The boys are ready to go again!
Corbin and Uncle Steve. Corbin looked pretty snazzy with his life jacket over his shorts!

Rachel

Scott
Belle actually caught the rope and tried to stop him!

Star
Caden
Dev
It's not camping if you're not dirty!

Check out Corbin's skunk stripe!

Tasha and Rachel (taken from the top of the zip line).
Steve and Tasha

Mike and Star


Corbin is amazing! We took his training wheels off to teach him how to ride without them, and he didn't even need our help - he just hopped on his bike and started riding like a pro! Sorry it's sideways!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Devani! I saw Tasha tonight and she told me you had a blog...so I had to check it out! It has been WAY too long! How have you been? I feel like such a horrible friend...I've been bad at keeping in touch with everyone - the only way I do is through my blog...so I was way excited to find out that you have one too! Anyway, ours is jenbaumann.blogspot.com
Your boys are so dang cute!! Tell Scott hello for me too!