The boys love it when Grandpa Brent comes to visit! Last time I told Corbin he was coming in a few days he said, "Mom, next time don't even tell me because I get too excited and I just can't wait!" We took seven pictures trying to get one with his eyes open!
Dad rented a mini van so we could all drive to Idaho together. Corbin's favorite thing to do on a road trip is to rock out on his head phones.

Corbin was such a big help, Great Grandpa Wells wanted to keep him to help out on the farm! These are raspberry starts that we took home and planted.
Corbin couldn't hold still a second longer - especially when there's a tractor nearby!
Mason loves tractors just as much as Corbin!

Grandpa took us out to explore the farm. He has two baby calfs just a few weeks old. This is his bull.
We were trying to get a picture of the chickens behind them in the coop.
Of all the farm animals, Mason loved the cat the very best!
Grandma Wells gets around pretty well in her new chair, and she has an amazing ability to pick things up off the floor with her cane!
Grandpa and Grandma have somewhere around 50 grandkids now!
Shaun is building a beautiful new house in Pocatello. The view is gorgeous. It sits up on a mountain that overlooks the valley and there are green meadows as far as you can see in every direction!
This is the biggest dirt pile we've ever seen - Corbin's dreams have come true!
1 comment:
I love the pics! I stole some for my blog. :) We had such a great time. Boston LOVES your boys!!!
Post a Comment