My world!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy "Auntie" Day, Kimmy!

Corbin wanted to draw Kim a special Mother's day picture. You should feel honored Kimmy, because I couldn't convince him to draw me or any of the Grandmas anything! It's very detailed - Up at the top from left to right is Kim, "Uncle Cheap" (Chief), Boston, and Brett. On the left side is Boston's bottle. He said that Kimmy is "Happy as a 'Bubba' to have her very own baby!" I don't know exactly what a "Bubba" is, but it must be pretty happy! Next is his hand. Below it are some spider legs, and he started to write Boston's name, but that's when his attention span ran out! He was going to finish it later, but it never happened (hmmm...he must be related to me! We both have the best of intentions!) Anyways, hope your first mothers day was... oops, it's past my bed time - I'll finish this later:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Okay, that just totally made my day!!! Give Corbin a big hug for me and tell him I LOVE it!!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day, too!!